| twisted one. | |
|
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 stayed home on a tue afternoon. the rain pitter pattering beyond my curtain. The smell of vanilla candle waltzing in my room. watched my long-awaited "before sunrise". Since i watched "before sunset", been dying to watch the prequel, wanted to see what's so great about this night jesse and celine spent that they could be constantly reminiscing twenty years down the road. and i'm glad that i caught it in the sequence of sequel-prequel. I know for some, it's a kill joy to like flip to the last chapt of the book to find out the ending before reading from the start. But now i know that what they went thru was just meant to be a one-night fantasy, it was never meant to be realised for a lifetime. Such is the regret of life, and people may live through all their lives pinning after that one night of romanticism.Here's a poem from the show. titled "Delusion Angel" by David Jewell Daydream delusion Limousine Eyelash Oh, baby with your pretty face Drop a tear in my wineglass Look at those big eyes See what you mean to me Sweet cakes and MILKSHAKES I am a delusion angel I am a fantasy parade I want you to know what I think Don't want you to guess anymore You have no idea where I came from We have no idea where we're going Launched in life Like branches in the river Flowing downstream Caught in the currentI'll carry you. You'll carry me That's how it could be Don't you know me Don't you know me by now
|
about Nik aka Munch aka Corporate Slave... archives 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 links - eu - |