| twisted one. | |
|
Tuesday, January 08, 2008 so here it is. aft 2wks of honeymoon, the xmas mistletoes and new yr kiss, it's set in again, the set up for heartbreak has materialised.i sometimes wonder how come i can still take departures so hard, afterall, i left sg when i was 12, left tis when i was 14, had ex leave me for studies every so often, i thot i'd be immuned to it by now, and to a certain extent, i'm. but when one really really cares for a person, it'd naturally hurt. and this is even worse than the first time because i know he won't be back for a long long time, and tt he's made it so clear. so i smiled, with tears rolling non-stop at the disappointment and sense of loss/missing and hugged goodbye. Looking back, i realised how painful the last 6mths' been, how much i missed him, and how lil' feelings have changed. Tried not to spoil the farewell with stupid muttering of those 3 words, but deep inside i noe. Listen to Nada Surf's "if u leave" in moments of weakness. If you leave, don't leave now Please don't take my heart away Promise me just one more night Then we'll go our separate ways We've always had time on our sides Now it's fading fast Every second every moment We've gotta make it last I touch you once I touch you twice I won't let go at any price I need you now like I needed you then You always said we'd still be friends, someday If you leave I won't cry I won't waste a single day But if you leave don't look back I'll be running the other way Seven years went under the bridge Like time was standing still Heaven knows what happens now You've got to say you will I touch you once I touch you twice I won't let go at any price I need you now like I needed you then You always said we'd meet again, someday I touch you once I touch you twice I won't let go at any price I need you now like I needed you then You always said we'd meet again someday If you leave If you leave Don't look back Don't look back
|
about Nik aka Munch aka Corporate Slave... archives 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 links - eu - |