| twisted one. | |
|
Thursday, March 18, 2010 So what I've been worried about and at the back of my head has finally come around to the front. It was a matter of time before my patience ran out and I've to face reality as much as I had wanted to ignore it.Can I take him as he is? There's nothing absolutely wrong with free-wheeling, but it's just a conflict to my personal belief. I cannot stand drifters with no purpose in life. We are so different as night and day. I've always be competitive and a go-getter, I'll always be on the go, always wanting to learn new things, but it's not the same with everyone, some are just contented with life and want to lie there motionless. I am frustrated that of always being the one who nags and pushes him into some sort of action. I need someone with the drive and ambition, someone who can direct me when I am lost. There will be no respect as long as he's not earned it. It's one thing to be born with a silver spoon, people can be envious, but no one ever respects that. If you can however change that silver spoon into a golden or titanium one, it's when people look at you differently, else you're just someone lucky. All girls want a capable man. I don't need no lawyer, doctor, banker or whatever. Just someone who's knowledgeable, capable with a stable job and ambitions. You can't go on in life, spending $ that's not earned on your, thinking it's perfectly legitimate. I work with people who's made it in life (mostly through their own hard work), and these same people continue to do it day in day out even though they have more than we can ever dream of (I believe not through greed, but a desire to excel and a sense of fulfillment). So it's no excuse. Bottom line: I am unsure. I can't go on waiting forever for him to be enlightened. It may be my loss and a mistake, but I am in it for the long haul. As long as it remains the way it is, I know i can't find respect in this relationship. I am sure there will always be girls who are delighted to find a guy like that, but let me ask, do they really love him? Or is it I who refuses to let him squander this precious life away, truly the only one who does ?
|
about Nik aka Munch aka Corporate Slave... archives 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 links - eu - |